Just wanted to show off my new sewing machine cover that I managed to make during nap time yesterday! It was pretty easy to do... Just measured the length, width and height of the machine, cut out a huge rectangle, a piece for the back and some pieces for the front ties and sewed them all together. I used the table cloth I mentioned in yesterdays post.
I think it turned out pretty well. :)
Front of the machine.
I didn't have any matching ribbon so I made the ties out of the same fabric.
The back of the cover.
Probably could have sewn that strap just a bit lower, but I think it still looks okay.