Wednesday, September 8, 2010

An Altered Picture Frame

The kids and I went to Michaels today to buy some Halloween cookie cutters. I know it's not even October yet, but I'm anxious to make some pumpkin shaped sugar cookies! ANYWAY, while I was there I was looking at the $1 wooden frames that they sell and trying to think of something to make out of them. I ended up leaving the store without it, but while I was out it hit me to glue a bunch of cute buttons (which they also sell there) to it and write at the bottom, "Cute as a Button". Add a baby picture to it and, TA-DA! 

Tried to find a similar looking craft online, but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. Instead I did come across this wooden picture frame... 


Not exactly what I was searching for, but I think this would make a really cute gift!

No comments: