Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Place for my Growing List

I've decided to start this blog because of my growing list of 'to-do' crafts. I have so many links in my favorites folder that it's all getting too confusing to even look through any more. I needed a way to organize them into a spot where it would be easy to access. Sort of like a one stop craft blog.

I admit, I'm not that creative when it comes to making a tutorial or creating something new. Many of my craft ideas are inspired from something I've seen on the internet or that a friend has told me about. That's exactly where this blog comes in. I'll be posting craft links on here and giving credit where credit is due. Once in a great while I might even post something original.... but for now it's all about the ideas and inspiration!

No comments: